Activities & Attractions
Ligonier Camp finds its home in the beautiful Laurel Highlands of Southwestern Pennsylvania. While the camp offers many options for your group, there are countless activities and attractions in the Ligonier area.
On Camp Activities
Activities available to conference center guests include:
- Open air pavilion with stone fireplace
- Basketball and volleyball courts
- Swimming Pool (seasonal)
- Tennis Courts
- Hiking trails
- Playing Fields
- Canoe Pond
- Bird Blind
- Wetlands & Observation Deck
- Spectacular views of the Laurel Highlands
Ideas for families
- Idlewild Park and Soak Zone (open May - October)
- Seven Springs Ski Resort
- Caddie Shak - go-carts, mini golf, etc.
- Fort Ligonier - celebration 250 years!
- Living Treasures Animal Park
- Mountain Playhouse - summer shows for kids!
- Champion Lakes Golf Course
- Ligonier Country Club
- Ridgeview Golf Course
- Laurel Valley Golf Club
- Glengarry Golf Links
Historical Sites & Tours
- Fort Ligonier
- Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater
- Bushy Run Battlefield
- Fort Necessity and Battlefield
- Compass Inn
- Linn Run State Park
- Ohiopyle State Park - white water rafting and bike trails
- Powdermill Nature Reserve
- Looking for more? Check out the Town of Ligonier activities page.
The local YMCA, located less than two miles from camp, offers LCCC guest groups special rates to rent their facility. Groups have access to the pool, basketball court, gym, weight room, and activities center when renting the YMCA.
Please contact the Conference Center Director or the Ligonier Valley YMCA for more information.