We are excited to be hosting our Spring Celebrations!
This year we are delighted to be hosting two fundraising events in the spring. Read below for more information. You are welcome to join us at one or both of the events! As last year, we will be using Handbid, an online auction app that means you can join in on the fun by placing your bids, even if you’re not physically present!
Ligonier Event - April 6, 2019
Come to Ligonier Camp and Conference Center for a fun evening of auctions and enjoying the camp property. With a casual dining experience and lots of great prizes, you won’t want to miss this opportunity to celebrate with us! Tickets are $50 and this event will be business casual.
Pittsburgh Event - March 23, 2019
Join us at the LeMont Restaurant atop Mount Washington for an evening of fellowship, fine dining, and exciting auctions. Tickets are $50 for the evening, and the event will be semi-formal.
How To Register
Once again, we are using Handbid, a mobile bidding platform that will allow you to place bids from your smartphone! This will make the bidding process easier and more fun for everyone. Please follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Download the HandBid App from the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play store on your mobile phone. Follow the instructions to create an account. This will allow you to register as a guest, purchase tickets for the event, become a sponsor, or become an online bidder who is not attending the auction.
2. Sign Up! Next you can create an account. From the App home screen, tap on "GET STARTED" and complete the information. Please use your cell phone as the phone number. Tap NEXT.
You will receive a 5 digit code as a text message; enter that code in the boxes or click the link in the message to find our auction. Once you are done, you will need to select the Pittsburgh Event 2019 or Ligonier Event 2019 auction out of the list of auctions to get started bidding.
Click appropriate button at the top of this page to begin the registration process.
1. General Admission: In order to purchase a ticket to attend, click "Buy Tickets" and select the "Paid Guest" option.
2. Table Sponsorship: Click "Buy Tickets" and select the level of sponsorship you are interested in. After you purchase your ticket, you will be able to fill out the information for your guests.
3. Register as a Guest or a remote bidder: Are you attending as a guest? Click "Register" and fill out the required fields so that we know you are attending. If you are not able to attend, but would like to place bids on items, you may also create a Handbid account by clicking "Register."
No Smartphone? Not a problem!
If you do not have an iPhone or Android phone, you can still bid in this auction! We will have iPad bidding stations available at the event and volunteers ready to help you place a bid. Once you arrive, be sure to checkin and get a bid number so that you can use on the iPads.
Interested in being a general sponsor?
Contact Jess Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-238-6428.