We are excited to be hosting another Dinner & Auction!
This year we are using Handbid, a mobile bidding platform that will allow you to place bids from your smartphone! This will make the bidding process easier and more fun for everyone. Please follow the instructions below to get started.
1. Download the HandBid App from the Apple iTunes App Store or the Google Play store on your mobile phone. Follow the instructions to create an account. This will allow you to register as a guest, purchase tickets for the event, become a sponsor, or become an online bidder who is not attending the auction.
2. Sign Up! Next you can create an account. From the App home screen, tap on "GET STARTED" and complete the information. Please use your cell phone as the phone number. Tap NEXT.
You will receive a 5 digit code as a text message; enter that code in the boxes or click the link in the message to find our auction. Once you are done, you will need to select the Dinner and Auction 2018 auction out of the list of auctions to get started bidding.
1. General Admission: In order to purchase a ticket to attend, click "Buy Tickets" and select the "Paid Guest" option.
2. Table Sponsorship: Click "Buy Tickets" and select the level of sponsorship you are interested in. After you purchase your ticket, you will be able to fill out the information for your guests.
3. Register as a Guest or a remote bidder: Are you attending as a guest? Click "Register" and fill out the required fields so that we know you are attending. If you are not able to attend, but would like to place bids on items, you may also create a Handbid account by clicking "Register."
No Smartphone? Not a problem!
If you do not have an iPhone or Android phone, you can still bid in this auction! We will have iPad bidding stations available at the event and volunteers ready to help you place a bid. Once you arrive, be sure to checkin and get a bid number so that you can use on the iPads.