2017 Dates and Tuition
- Session 1: June 18-24, $490, Ages 8-13
- Session 2: June 25-July 1, $490, Ages 8-13
- Session 3: July 2-15, $735, Ages 9-17
- Session 4: July 16-29, $735, Ages 9-17 (Note: Session 4 is now a two week session!)
- Session 5: July 30-August 5, $490, Ages 8-13 (Note: Session 5 is now a one week session!)
- Session 6: August 6-12, $490, Ages 8-13
- Session 1: June 18-24, $530, Ages 12-17
- Session 2: June 25-July 1, $530, Ages 12-17
- Session 3: July 2-8, $530, Ages 12-17
- Session 1: July 13-15, $180, Ages 6-8
- Session 2: July 20-22, $180, Ages 6-8
- Session 3: July 27-29, $180, Ages 6-8
- July 27-30
- August 13-17
- A registration deposit of $50 per child (per session) must accompany a current registration form, and is included in the tuition.
- There is a non-refundable $5 registration fee required to off-set the cost of our registration software.
- Deposits are nonrefundable after February 28.
- Full tuition fees must accompany registrations after May 15.
- Tuition balances for all sessions are due by May 15. Note: Scholarships in process are exceptions.
- Record camper's name and session number(s) on all checks.
- Checks may be made payable to Ligonier Camp and Conference Center.
We offer a discount for families who sign up 3 or more campers for camp! If you register 3 or more children, you will automatically receive a 10% discount for the 3rd camper and each camper registered after that.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Campers on waiting lists are eligible for full refunds.
- Cancellations occurring within 14 days of your session will result in forfeiture of 1/2 the tuition fee.
- Cancellations occurring within 7 days of your session will result in forfeiture of the TOTAL amount of registration and tuition fees.
Scholarships are available by request and are based upon financial need. You must register for camp prior to applying for scholarship assistance. For more information about scholarships, please click here.